Monday, October 31, 2011

GOODLUCK!

just one thing..
I am so glad, that I don't do chem


good luck to the yr10 chem people who have their exams tomorrow and to the grade 11s and 12s with their IB exams!! So weird how i never do anything productive in mando...or most other lessons...all i do is go on random websites and play flash games :| Especially in mando, eating food and playing plants vs zombies and reading the news in maths. Jenny was annoyed at me for not doing any work in maths...hahahahahaha. So when i actually started to do some work, i asked jessica on something to make sure if it was right. And all i get is a reworded version of the question... but i kept asking her anyway, cause i'm following along the IB learner profile, be an inquirer. -strokes beard-

maggie: (continuously asks jessica)
jessica: I don't know stop asking me!
maggie: im serious, do we go to textbook way or the teacher's
jessica: I don't know!
-maggie's computer gets bluescreen-
maggie:  =_____________= great timing
jessica: karma, it's karma bytch!