Tuesday, July 5, 2011

lol random post coming through

HI MY NAME IS MAGGIE

PEOPLE CALL ME/I RESPOND TO: MAGIGIE, MUGIGIE, MAGGIEMON, MAGS, MA-JI, MA-GI, MEI().

I am born in 1996 and in my final year with the IB. I am Taiwanese and I can understand English, Mandarin and Taiwanese. I’m not much of a studious person, I only ever put my all into learning things that I’m interested in. I enjoy watching television shows and eating snacks, at the same time. I tend to rant or stay silent and I don’t really like that so I’m learning.

I’m more of a comfortable>looks>others type of person… meaning that I prefer to wear my thongs over wearing heels, wear pants over a tight skirt or super short dress. Watches are also another example… I mean, you don’t need it when your stomach growls at certain times of the day.

My friends could never imagine me to act ‘kawaii’ because they see me more as the person who would say ‘ew no, the exit is that way’. I don’t like people who are fake, who purposely hide who they are, what they have done and people who live in their own fantasies and refuse to face the reality.

I LIKE TO SMUDGE REALITY IN PEOPLE’S FACES OR WAKE THEM UP WITH A BUCKET OF REALITY.

I like to game, so that makes me a hypocrite (though I don’t game to run away from the reality…more as a form of interactive entertainment).

League of Legends is the game I want to be good at and have been playing for the past few months but I haven’t played much since the 1st term break. To simply open the game client was hard enough for me when the youtube tab was always opened for me, and I can pause videos when I need to go afk (which is quite often recently). Can’t do that while playing league, or I’ll get flamed :(

I also don’t like people who refuse to listen to anything after they come to conclusions – ignorant people. On the flip side, I ADORE (lol maybe not the right word) people who are straightforward and honest but open for suggestions and ideas, NOT ‘ignorantly’ strong headed.


Tbh. Most of the time I think people are too much of a hassle in general so I spend large of amount of times looking at gifs and photos of animals #sadlife