Monday, January 30, 2012

idk man, i just felt shit and pissed off a while ago
why is this?
it all started with pork.
what the fkery?

the presence of pork pissed the hell out of me
and the effing sesame sauce thing.

omg i want to rant but 80% of the words would most definitely be swear words. holey crap.
WHY SESAME SAUCE? WHY NOT THE OTHER ONE?
WHY PORK? pork breakfast, pork lunch, pork dinner..
ok im being ridiculous, please kill me T___T i know i should be thankful for even having a meal
but holey bum, i'd rather not eat (for once) cause its just randomly pissing me off so bad

i dont think i hate pork or sesame sauce but the presence of it at that moment really ticked me off.
can't even swallow the rice its so horrible, WHY T__T IM ASIAN IM SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO EAT EVERYTHING I'M GIVEN.

dont hate on me if you like pork, just pmsing

can i sleep now