Tuesday, January 3, 2012

other half of the family


so it's time. to introduce my other half of the family :D Indeed I do have 2 stepbrothers
they're like every other kids, annoying but cute and funny at times. 
the older brother out of the two and my dear mother :D
 i think he's got more trophies than me D': and what, he's only in grade 3 fml. but those are from karate competitions so i'm not demotivated ...yet XD 


let me introduce to you my x stepdad. He is a really cool person and i truly thank him for looking after me and brightening up my moody life in taiwan. Don't get me wrong, i was happy but the school workload is quite stressful, especially when your class teacher expects you to maintain on the top of the class. He's a really cool person and he is extremely easy going and fun to be around. He is also very open minded! 

x stepdad: (to stepbros) when you grow older, i'm going to send you guys off to Africa and help the people over there.
stepbro: NOOOOOOOOOOOO
x stepdad: you have no choice, it's a goooood experience :D

what a cool dad, i want to go to Africa to help people too :| huah!
forgot to explain, in the photo..stepdad was trying out his camera and zooming in on pictures HAHHA and you can even see the bumpy holes on the skin. claps for Canon. hmmmm

Another lucky thing is that my stepdad allows them to doodle/draw/sketch on the walls. LIKE WHAAATT i wish i could draw on my wall and make it uber sexy. at the old apartment, my stepbro tried to copy the posters and it actually looked pretty good D: he was like..in grade 1? 


but i'm happy with what i have now :D
yesterday, i've successfully persuaded my dad to allow me to buy three pairs of shoes. new year excuse, but i'm paying for two so he couldn't really refuse :P keke yes i've worked for my money >:O 
twas a funny conversation on the phone..since my dad's friends were extremely high and chanting on in the background 
"BUY ONE GET ONE FREE LA"
"OHHHH SHE'S GOING FOR 2 PAIRS?"
"AIII, YOU'RE A GREAT FATHER JUST BUY ALL OF 6 OF THEM"

4 days left in taiwan, 
and what? less than 3 weeks till school? 


another photo to scar your eyes and bring the world closer to its end

.