Sunday, April 8, 2012

thought i should post something weird and 'random'

(≧∇≦)/ lesko

one of my piano teacher told me that in order to achieve a good piano playing hand posture and to strengthen my hands... I should force/ let one of my thumb's joint to point out (so the whole had looks round and strong).
For a period of time, I actually tied an eraser to my palm with a rubber band to help stabilize the joint. hmm.. thank goodness my left hand thumb was already in that weird shape. Don't know if this is normal to everyone else, but i had some people asking why my thumb is awkward. 

not only did i change the shape of my right hand..
i've also mastered the arts of 'dislocating' joints. 
you see this image of a person's left hand, not mine QQ
see the circle, yep i shift that
only on the left hand 
D:
whut the fuck
( ̄□ ̄;)

Today i was uber obedient..
Q: psht maggie you look like an obedient person 
well YEAH but i do have OS
and that doesn't make me obedient, that makes me passive
________________________________________________
OS=off-screen
pretty much the stuff you say inside your head, but not out loud
_________________________________________________
what was i on about..
I cleaned the bathroom/toilet OH YEAH.
and i mean the ENTIRE bathroom toilet
the wall tiles, floor etcetc

freggin hell it was like uber shiny and bling bling,
couldn't even look at the tap 
CAUSE IT WAS SO BRIGHT
for goodness sake, i should be a certified professional cleaner 

JOKES BRUH
TWAS ME FT. HOMEBRAND BATHROOM&SHOWER CLEANER
$2.78 life saver.


so much win
ヽ(´ー`)┌



judgmental image to finish off the post