Tuesday, October 30, 2012

felt like i'm obligated to update my blog,
even though there's officially... 8 days and 19 hours left till business paper1
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

so this week was all chilled and laid back (at least I felt pretty laid back)...
still mentally scarred from some things that happened on Friday night/Saturday morning ==

side note: don't ever pass out at a party.
you know shit will happen ;D
not literally
but this guy passed out first and was just lying on the floor and all that,
nek minnit
his pants were taken off, and a photo was taken of him with a cig stuck in his butcrack.
'moral' of the story: DON'T MUDDAPARKING PASS OUT AT A PARTY - repeats-

Many things happened, after the fun was over
Le me, getting ganked in kings cup.
always the one who people choose to give shots to I swear, SO BS
BUT I NEVER GOT THE JACKPOT HURHURHUR UNLIKE JESSICA TROLOLOLOL
I was like one of the sober-er people and we just watched the world burn
baby i know.

the past is the past so gotta focus on anti!
PHYSICS:
we were doing thing toowong protocol thing in class and Bianca was Brazil and I was Spain.
1. S-PAIN
2. SPA-IN
3. BRA-ZIL
folds 2 and 3 makes
BRA-IN :D
okay that probably didnt make sense :c

DT:
another working lesson

MANDO:
group discussion assessment
bsed my way through

ENGLISH:
started watching Macbeth.
I was waiting for Lady Macbeth to say 'unsex me'...and was waiting for a dramatic interpretation,
but jokes
she was like saying it in her mind and with a weak tone.
NOT GOOD ENOUGH
TOO DISAPPOINTED

anyway,
the scene where King Duncan was stabbed, holey shizzle moley it was gross as ==

hurhur
then afterschool we just wanted to eat something so we went hungry jacks
leggo bot,
bot lane ;D
now I feel so fat, MUST EXERCISE BEFORE HOLIDAYS!!
so i can eat in tw and come back not looking explosive :D