Wednesday, January 8, 2014

2013 Review

(Thinking that this post will improve my mental stability)

Looking back on 2013 


  • 1:What did you do in 2013 that you’d never done before?
  • I failed at every single attempt at pulling an all nighter in 2013. I would eventually fall asleep sometime in the night....
  • 2:Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
  • I didn't have a new year resolution for 2013. Why? Because why make annual resolutions when you can spontaneously and frequently decide to better yourself in a shorter span of time. #efficiency
  • And no I will not make more for next year. I might change my mind in the future who knows. I might jump on the bandwagon.
  • 3:Did anyone close to you give birth?
  • No.. but my aunty did give birth to a baby girl. New cousin. It's been almost 2 months and I still haven't seen her. WHAT IS THIS.
  • 4:Did anyone close to you die?
  • No.
  • 5:What countries did you visit?
  • Taiwan
  • 6:What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013
  • I'd like to have a social life. Just a bit though, I'm not sure if I can handle a jam packed social life. I need me time. I'd like to have money too hahahahhha and happiness yes how could I forget about that.
  • 7:What dates from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
  • There are just so many things. Great year. Thanks 2013
  • 8:What was your biggest achievement of the year?
  • Completed the IB program. End of story. 
  • 9:What was your biggest failure?
  • Not getting an A for Mando EE. Meaning that I, along with some people, broke the academy's mando EE record. Sincere apologies Mr Leong. I am actually thinking to visit smt and apologise in person. -sighs-
  • 10:Did you suffer illness or injury?
  • Uhh does the eye allergy count? That felt terrible, worse than getting the flu.
  • 11:What was the best thing you bought?
  • MY BABY LENOVO Y500 
  • 12:Whose behaviour merited celebration?
  • Weirdly phrased question. 
  • 13:Whose behaviour made you appalled?
  • Makes a little  more sense than the last question.
  • Sorry I don't recall for both questions.
  • 14:Where did most of your money go?
  • Food/taobao
  • 15:What did you get really, really, really excited about?
  • I got really really really excited about playing dragon nest because I couldn't play any mmo in Taiwan when I really needed to. I didn't even get really really really excited about finishing IB or graduating. I just felt "effing done" with IB and neutral about graduating. I COULD SEE MY FUTURE AFTER GRADUATING I SHT YOU NOT.
  • 16:What song will always remind you of 2013?
  • Epik High ft. Dumbfoundead & MYK - Maze
  • 17:Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer?
  • Um let's pretend I'm still in 2013.
  • I'm happier, fatter, richer.
  • HAHAHHA I sound like a middle/old age man.
  • 18:What do you wish you’d done more of?
  • Studying. Figuring out the most effective study method for myself.
  • I wish I danced more too. 
  • 19:What do you wish you’d done less of?
  • Procrastinating. I can't exactly put youtube as one of the things I wish I did less of because I don't regret spending time on youtube at all. I think I procrastinated way too much until 2-3 months leading up to my final exam. I really just couldnt get into it :/
  • 20:How did you spend Christmas?
  • Had work on the 24th so I came home exhausted. Had neighbours over for dinner but I slipped out earlier and played dragon nest in my room. On the 25th, I continued playing dragon nest and that's all I remember.
  • 21:Did you fall in love in 2013?
  • Well, shit yeah. 
  • 22:What was your favourite TV program?
  • Doctor who.
  • -nervously thinks about the other tv programs that I adore-
  • 23:Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
  • No.
  • 24:What was the best book you read?
  • 50 shades of shut the beep up. Nah I like mother courage. hahahahahahaha jokes.
  • 25:What was your greatest musical discovery?
  • What does musical discovery mean? Though I did find chill/casual music being my best mate all year round. And I got rid of the kpop obsession I had since grade 8. 
  • 26:What did you want and get?
  • I wanted to get a new laptop and I did :)
  • 27:What did you want and not get?
  • To travel to america or europe for a vacation. I didn't actually mention it to anyone. It was a thought and desire.
  • 28:What was your favourite film of this year?
  • Pacific Rim
  • 29:What one thing made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
  • Finishing IB I guess. 
  • 30:How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2013?
  • -laughs- personal fashion concept? School uniform reppin
  • 31:What kept you sane?
  • music, to a certain extent.
  • 32:Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
  • Hyorin/hyolyn 
  • She's so amazing I love her.
  • 33:What political issue stirred you the most?
  • EVERY FREAKING POLITICAL ISSUE.
  • I'm so mad at politics in 2013. What the honest fuck is wrong with politicians in 2013. Taiwanese ones in specific. Oh wait they're already nuts since establishment. ha-ha-ha. As for Australian politics, I can feel it crumbling on the inside. Sweet looking, but rotten on the inside. 
  • Excuse my language. 
  • 34:Who did you miss?
  • Mother 
  • 35:Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2013.
  • Emotions suck.
  • 36:Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"so we bounce back, every single time, speak the truth to crush any little lie"