Friday, May 29, 2015

0.0)/

How long as it been since I last posted?
Oh.
Just about a year.

I feel like I need to come back to blogging since it really helps with getting myself back into the flow of writing. I've come to a point where I get stuck in the middle of my sentences (in my essay), unable to finish what I was trying to say. I've spent a week or so on this essay for International Security course and whilst it's coming along quite smoothly, the structure is rather fragmented and awkward. Urgh. What even is English.

Well, at least I think blogging during my SMT days did help to build my confidence in writing. I have this habit of thinking more than typing - resulting in staring at a blank word doc for a few hours. That is what I've wanted to change. What is the point of having so many ideas if I can't express myself through words..or essays. Since I've completely stopped blogging for over a year, my writing confidence dropped into the negatives. Despite writing countless essays for my courses, I cannot deny how dull my essays have been.

Anyway, I'm going to try to blog more often this year. I predict that 90% of my post will be about Dragon Nest, 8% of ranting about work and uni and 2% of food. I've completely given up my social life in uni so if anyone's interested in reading about my social life..yeah.. that's not going to happen for a while.

BDN run time 0.0/