Sunday, June 17, 2012


have you ever seen photos like this.
rant begins.

This thing will definitely not work on me and to those who are smart sleepers LOL BECAUSE I'LL JUST DISMISS IT AND KEEP SLEEPING :L thats what i do for my alarms, and thats why i set 8 alarms every night before i sleep otherwise i will defs not make it in time for bus :L
this is what happens, 
first alarm: dismiss
second alarm: snooze
second alarm again: dismiss
third alarm: dismiss
fourth alarm: snooze
fourth alarm again: dismiss
fifth alarm: dismiss
AIGHT LETS GET UP = = 

IT IS JUST NEAR IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO GET UP ON THE FIRST ALARM :L
for several times, i try set my nap alarm at 9pm or something
and i wake up at 11pm
because i feel hungry
and i look at the alarm and it's already pushed down (obviously went off before and i pushed it down)
but i just cant recall any memory of myself getting up and pushing that button down...