Thursday, December 29, 2011

full time pringle

i went shopping alone today :'D
tis was quite awkward. yep, being alone with myself is awkward
my mother kindly sponsored me on my shopping spree and dropped me off at the mall.
i was there at the strangest hour for someone around my age but luckily(??) no one questioned.
or did they....
yeah one did, 

Her: What grade are you in?
Me: uhhh, high school first year 15years old
Her: Wa! So 幼齒*

*幼齒[in taiwanese: yu-ki] : person of a young age, under 18

moving on.
while i was strolling around the floors, i couldn't help but sing
''.....i walk a lonely roaadd..................i walk alone...i walk alone ;____;""
but then buying stuff was easier and quicker so there are both pros and cons 
i went to the bookshop, where all the loners were and successfully camouflaged in the bookshop
then i bought 3 books and a notebook package that'll hopefully help me organise my time better.
since i've lost some connection with my friends this year because i lacked time management in completing school work...i miss you guys don't leave meee uhhahuahuhuhu lol i wish all my redeemer friends went to qa
so this is one of the books , ahem...sorry guys i lied, its a comic book. its about blood types and stuff~ real good, i rate it 5/5, 10/10, 100/100 ok? which means its hilarious and kind of true. I was gifted the first book sometime this year or last year, thankfully RealCrazyMan drew a second book to it !! :D

the other one was about powerpoints. ok i got that judgemental look from you :L but its cool as, there are so many things that can make your ppt look much more professional and sexy. so everyone will drool over your powerpoint if they think your presentation is shit. yup

and the last book? btch please, this book will teach me how to read 60 pages in one minute :L its going it teach me how to develop photo reading skills. 


me with sunglasses
to end the post and leave you with a fanabulous nightmare.


btw. i did buy clothes but not much. disappointed