Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mando:



so in physics, i had my eyes glued to the screen..
watching the points go 
I SWEAR IT WAS SO omfg  ...
the game between nyk and tor was the fudging most intense game
personally.
in less than 2 mins, lin caught up 9 points and holey fckery ...
legit was shaking bianca and annoying the people around me :L
Bianca was pissed off at the DCPCE and the fact that she can't get the right equation
and there's natasha, listening to the teacher
then there's me, looking all sad and hyped the next second.
well thats because
knicks were losing at first and that made me felt pretty down and angry LOL
and its just...omg..無言
alright so few seconds left,
87-87
OMG NEARLY HAD A HEART ATTACK, 
and 0.5s left, BAM ! 90 for knicks
my life is complete.
i've learnt nothing in physics and totes looking forward to the exam.