Tuesday, July 3, 2012

couldn't use the internet for more than 10mins for two days.
all gee, got the internet up running again today
therefore
it's
time
to play some
c9

what i did instead of c9
- mariokart
- mario sonic at the london 2012 olympic games
- walked down to the koala center
- played pokemon emerald
- finished diner dash5
- play plants vs zombies
- read a mando book
- got some bananas from the banana tree on front yard
- played ecoco
- watched some korean funny drama ON TV (AND I DONT NORMALLY WATCH TV OMFG)

sadlife

this was the conversation throughout the days
le cousin: -plays nba2k11
le me: -plays diner dash5-
le cousin: NOOOO
le me: SEEEEEEEEEEE NNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
le cousin: not again..
le me: ......
1 minute later
le me: SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE!!
le cousin: ....jeremy lin sucks -changes team-
le me: SEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

repeat.

THIS IS.
SPARRRTA

time to play