Thursday, July 19, 2012


LOOOL memories
back in primary, use to watch happy feet everyday 
thought this was the most amazing move ever
BEST SCENE <3
awesome penguin choreo bro

except they grind at this part which was awks
remembering all the beats and tapping along YEAH LOL

the rapping near the beginning of the movie and at the part where gloria finds her soulmate:
DON'T PUSH ME, CAUSE I AM CLOSE TO THE EDGE
I'M TRYING NOT TO LOSE MY HEAD

and this scene where they go
GIVE ME FIN

HAHAHHAHA then my friends and I would do that to each other at school 
then I had this fascination for penguins and my friend even bought me the book of penguins <3 

Anyhow,
school is the usual...
physics was horrible since it was chem-ish..sigh

GUESS WHAT
one ear of my earphones BROKE
WTF
my good one broke,
now this shit apple one broke too
WTF WTF
WTF
need to get new ones asap. 

one more happy feet vid
1:00 and on
too much swag
these penguins have more swag than me
sadlife