Friday, November 11, 2011

lets see, what was i doing on 11:11 11/11/11
I WAS DOING BUSINESS BRO, BUSINESS =A=
for goodness sake it was one of those mind-effed lessons that you just can't be bothered to even think..

So at 9 last night i legit started my DT project knowing that it's due today -_- //never going to do it again// <- that's what they all say. With all the bullcrapping, i've managed to pull it off and finish it at lunch today. 15 pages of images and retarded annotations and concept ideas...so i was super tired for the whole day..today i've went through the most painful cramp i've ever had...this is what i get after spending 2 weeks of procrastination in class (Y) well deserved ;_____;

On the bright side, i dont think there's even any....had a good, long, power nap this arvo so im so pumped for the tonight's study....//wooooo!//


My stepmum was telling me about the new holiday thing for 2012 and this was how the convo went like..

mum: you're starting school on the 23rd! 
me: YESSSSSS 
mum: 10weeks for every term
me: ...hmm, fair enough
mum: 2 weeks of winter holidays
me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
mum: queen's birthday is in the holidays
me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO T_____T
mum: you finish school in mid december
me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO



I also went and read the qa newsletter telling us about the 2012 timetable. like seriously? making the year 11s stay until 4pm?? UTTERLY INSANE \=口=/ increasing chance of getting raped/kidnapped on their way home when it's all dark and crap..or what?  i'm pretty sure a lot of people like me, need the afternoon so we can take a nap and get on with study at night...also, what is with the 1hr lunch and the random 15min break? Why can't they just leave it as the way it is now? Do they really think we can print off our assignments within 15minutes? But i like the 1 hr lunch :L OH YES GAMING <3