Sunday, December 16, 2012

2nd week

HEEEELLLLLLLLOOO

2nd week in Taiwan,
still wearing short sleeves >_>


Guess what, I FINALLY HAVE A NEW PHONE :'D
-tears of joy-
on the flip side, my hair is now medium-short fuu T___T
I miss my long hair </3 
btw that picture was taken before I had a haircut.
I'm currently trying to  make my hair grow faster T__T
apologise for such 'descriptive' blog post -sarcasm-
I'm watching  'the haunted' episode6 on animal planet and it's so creepy but there's nothing else interesting to watch  o___o

Can't exactly multitask while watching something like that 
BUT I KNOW I'D NEVER WANT TO WATCH PARANORMAL ACTIVITY
it's a film, not a documentary ...

pl0x don't judge me
the only tv channels I watch in Taiwan are:
- fox 娛樂台(music bank etc)
- mtv
- gs國興衛視 (japanese tv)
- animax
- 緯來日本 (jap drama)
- animal planet
- tlc
- discovery
- national geographic

out of 80+ channels...I've funneled down my 'most viewed' channels


FOOOOOOD

ate 1.5 boxes of 章魚燒 

prawn restaurant! it was soooo goooood

I went and bought some food at the convenient store,
it''s so cool that they offer this '洞洞袋' (hole bag) to carry the food that you want them to heat!
goshdammit I love asia

super famous egg tart
IT WAS LEGIT BETTER THAN ALL THE ONES I'VE TASTED IN BRISBANE :'D

okay I finished watching the haunted
time to watch food shows