Wednesday, December 19, 2012

a bit cold

WASSUP


wtf why is the photo so blurry -___-
I suck at using advanced technology.
ANYWAY THIS WAS MY DINNER LAST NIGHT AFTER 2-3 HOURS OF SHOPPING :D
Korean food lol it was really nice
the cheese tasted better in taiwan compared to madtongsan in aus
and there's sooo much meat *___*
but australia has a larger serve :\

I must say... Taiwan is a pretty small place ..
we called up the place to see if they're open (since it's a small shop) and once we got there, I thought..
"oh wow this shop is directly across to my step-grandparent's house" =_____=
since they live in a complete different province or whatever to us, so I thought I won't ever come across that area. (not that I'm avoiding them or something?)



watching doctor x (jap drama)
IT'S SO GOOD 100/10
The actress looked so familiar so I searched her on dramawiki..
SHE WAS THE AWESOME/COOL REIKO USAGI FROM THE NEGOTIATOR <3
another 100/10 jap drama (I watched 1 and 2)
I actually learn some pretty cool things from watching these kind of jap drama!
CRIMINAL MINDS
SLICE OF LIFE (AND HUMANITY)
which is more important?
 save a patient's life or to get the family's consent?
LWTKJELKTJEWLK






NOW TO MY BORING LOL LIFE (those two words shouldnt be put together)
I DLED TW SERVER :D
took me 30mins and 3minutes to make a new account on garena
now i can stalk tpa members' masteries huehue 
everything (even the items) were in mando Orz
now i have to navigate through the shop x1 longer than usual, no offence the items some sound lame in mando ==
haven't played normals yet (after 6 games im only lvl 5, no flash guise) but loving their free champs
blitz is freaking awesome to piss people off sometimes (Y)
q enemy champion before he/she dies to ks KILL SECURE some more
first time on teemo, legit dont know how to play him properly and don't want to
i'm already a scumbag support sona 
no need for a double life mate :L

DID I SAY WHAT MY PING WAS?
PING= 24
GREATEST EVERRRRRRR
compared to my 400+ping on na server for the past two games 
(check out my match history, I was legit just feeding :'c didn't mean to)

laters to na server for the time being
p.s. where's australia server </3