Thursday, December 27, 2012

nocturnal

WASSUP :D

Guess what? I went to wufenpu on monday again LOL I was having a good sleep then there was a phone call at 1pm in the 'morning' (for me) and it was my "姐姐" calling to say that she'll be picking me up in 1 hour to go to wufenpu to buy more clothes etc. I was pretty excited yeah since last time I failed to shop properly and only bought those things (look at the previous post) 囧rz The thing is, I slept at 6am so I only slept for about 7 hours that day/night. 

Why did I sleep at 6am?
BECAUSE I WAS WATCHING

甄嬛傳

It's like historical drama, so everyone is all dressed up like people in 清朝and they talk funny imo. Really hard to understand if I don't listen closely T__T -> means I can't blog properly while watching drama -> this post will be weird again
I love how they insult each other with kindness LOL
WELL this drama is pretty much talking about the bitch fights they have in imperial harem. Bitches go poison each other, bitches setting up traps,bitches falling for traps, bitches betrayed by servants who are lured by other bitches. Servants be greedy and want the emperor to 'promote' them for their entertainment 'skills'...
and so on..

Really entertaining I must say, but then my friend was like...(uh I said 'like' again)
friend: are you on tw server?
me: no im watching 後宮,甄嬛傳
friend: ==
friend: don't watch that, you're going to turn bitchy
me: ==

gaaan I started watching because my mum was asking me if I watched historical dramas etc and told me how good it was. Then I thought, probably just something she's into atm, but then, 姐 started talking to me about how good this drama is, and that everyone is watching it (true fact, because it's on a few taiwanese channels now). SO THEN IM ON MY WAY TO FINISHING THIS. DRAMA.

Back to what happened on monday..
I had lunch first with 姐 at a steakhouse :D good food omg but we ate for 1.5 hours so we only arrived at wufenpu at 4pm </3
Switched on my shopping mode and started making quick purchases LOL since dinner is booked at 6:30pm and it's Christmas eve so we wanted to be on time and leave asap to go to another place to pick up some purchases.
had 姐's bf there to carry some bags too >:D
-turns into lightbulb- QQ
Then we had 火鍋, like shabushabu (?) and it was 鴛鴦鍋 (one side is spicy, the other is normal)
they had a restaurant dog
WAS SOOO CUTE OMG BUT I DIDNT GET THE CHANCE TO TAKE A PHOTO WITH HIM
dayum golden retrievers are cute as fu *___*
their round, loyal looking eyes man, MELT ME INSTANTLY (SUSS)
Can't believe I did  grow up with a golden retriever <3 I must be super happy.
Apparently nana was my bestie back then and she'd be lying on the ground and I'd be riding her LOL

^another paragraph about dogs, gomen

Tuesday 
nothing really happened, I slept until 4pm and stayed at home and watched more drama.
MADE ANOTHER FRIEND ON TW SERVER :'D
I was 'trying' out sona since I didn't have another support champ in my champion pool </3
Did my usual thing...stole some minions and killed some champions...
thought I was being scumbag sona again 
but then my adc was like MEH you still gave me kills and let me carry the game, play with me nek time?
AWW HECK YEA
lol jokes I had to teach him the ropes afterwards because I found that the friend just started playing lol >_>

Wednesday
woke up at 5pm (that's because I slept at 7am)
Had a long talk with my mother :)
We spoke for 4-5 hours straight about what happened this year and so on. Caught up with the conversations we would of had throughout the year. It was really nice, didn't realise the time until we saw the sunlight and heard whistle sounds (directing cars for children to go to school) LOL

We went to have dinner at 6pm
THAI FOOD :D
never tried them
很好喝

prawn 餅 (don't know how to translate lol)
curry beef behind

raw prawn
(super good)

these are just some things we ordered, we also had 酸辣湯! It was so ..sour..
LOL

going to buy some products tomorrow before I go to taipei!
Will be back in Aus next week!
damn I'll miss Taiwan...

btw loss weight -fist pumps-
but then, my mum is 162-165 but 47kg QQ still have fat at required area
SADNESS
where that gene at?