Thursday, December 13, 2012

A week

I cant be stuffed connecting my ipod to the laptop :L

this is the only kind of image I have T__T
anyway.
I wish I had my lol replay on for this game,
for one of the few occasions, I closed my lol recorder because my ping was sky high ==
Dat feeling when your ping goes up to 400, escalates to 700 and 1600.
There I am, clicking everywhere and hoping that I wont see myself dying when my ping drops   </3

why do I still play on na server in tw?
It's because my laptop is out of space to dl another lol client LOL
I'll have to start over and create another account ==
why am I writing this on my blog? 
Because I have nothing else interesting to say..

Actually havent been playing as many games as I thought I'd play..

started watching elfen lied
not really motivated to watch the next episode
so far,
all I'm seeing is INCEST
AND THE GIRL I DO NOT APPROVE 
and I do not ship the 'couple'
therefore I withdraw :D

so now I'm reading vampires knight == catching up on the volumes and chapters I've missed 
for the past months..
the top animes are mostly set in the future with new technology and system 
it takes so much brain power to learn it so I can't really be bothered to read/watch them 
sword art online is an exception! (game related)
but THEN, now the anime is a drag and creepy as fu
so I stopped after they finished playing sword art online

OH WAIT
i have some baby photos >:D
my mum and I was looking through my baby photos (I didn't even know they existed)
le me at 2 years of age with my teddy bear? (I still have it sitting in my room :D)
apparently this was my signature smile LOOOL
huehue super exaggerated
we had a family dog back then called nana 
there were many photos of her and I
WE WERE TOTAL BUDS

atm I'm in my 宅 mood so I haven't been outside (actively) for a week or so (that's considered a long time in taiwan since    the place is convenient and there's no reason to restrict myself indoors)
But dw I'm having a blast :D
being able to sleep in and stay up late is already le BEST EVER woohoo
Last night/this morning, I stayed up till 4:30am for no particular reason

I'm going to sleep earlier tonight..