Thursday, December 6, 2012

wassup tw

soz for the lack of posts

won't be able to post decent stuff for around a week or so

since there's no wireless until nek thursday :\
and internet wire doesnt work on any other computer/ laptop
dammit i cant even patch season 3 update -> can't play

thanks to ollie for tagging me in this
In my defence,
I've tried to let my adc take kills (after ollie and friend got mad at me LOOOL) and my adc and I happened to let draven get away 2 times with like 30hp or less. My adc gave up chasing after I E-ed him/her (that is, to increase movement speed), what a waste. That's why I like to ks and buy more ap items to ddddddominate my lvl 25 games kk.

btw that happens in most games


anyway,
life without internet is kind of lonely
so i've been watching modern family and movies etc
stroking my grandparent's cat...


we've had some 'stare-offs'
goodnet sake so intense
just like snoopeh's stares
ermagurd 

 oh yeah flying solo was pretty fun...
I use to fly 'alone' when I was a kid, but then there's aways an adult taking care of me (those people working in the airport) and I wore those tags that say I'm a loner child etc jokes. I remember I had to wait for the gardian guy to handle something for about 20minutes, then I finally got my suitcase == super cool getting to do things at my own pace, fuu the waiting (for people going to toilet, going to buy something (parents, usually, duty free).

 taiwan is kinda chilly atm but im still wearing short sleeves beecauseeee immmmm stupid and i'm going to get sick soon I know it.
I'll bet you, within 7 days, I'll get really sick and end up with a super runny nose.
trust me, this happens everytime
in taiwan