Monday, January 7, 2013

2 hours

Still don't have the motivation to finish off a long post that I started 5 days ago ....
While I was checking my youtube, I saw this guy, who I subbed a few weeks ago to learn how to draw anime, upload a tutorial thing on how to draw a wolf.
So I thought, maybe I should try drawing it for the lolz (not really I just like the look of wolves) but then I've never tried sketching a 'furry ' animal before ....like legit drawing the fur, so this was all new and an experimental thing (plox excuse some random awkward strokes LOL my hand refuses to do strokes in some angles )QQ
Anyway, it's two thirty am and im  finally finished with this.
Btw I reused the pencils that I bought for grade 8 art class
Funny thing,
I was using 4b pencil and it was way too soft on the paper, then half way through the video, he said
'oh and I use hb to do the hair and fur part'
Fuq O__O
I used 4b because I lost my 2b as well
So the whole thing is darker than it should be
OCD OCD






18minute video
had to replay it so many times and pause it when he's time lapsing