Thursday, January 10, 2013

感恩



During the last trip back to Taiwan, I realised that they're really growing old. I told her I still remember the eggs she use to cook me. The morning after I told her that, she cooked me those eggs that I had everyday in Taiwan. The following days, she continued to cook me those damn good eggs. Grandfather would use to go out everyday to take photos (samples apparently).
Recently, his leg feels numb when he walks for too long.
but now, he's pursuing his dream.
he's the one in the middle
this was taken in Taiwan
his art fans were holding the art magazine that he was in.
The paintings behind were all by him :'o
yes. PAINTINGS ERMAGURD D: PRO
His artwork will be displayed at Taipei culture center in 9 days. He asked me if I would be in Taiwan at that time. If I had known this earlier, I'd beg to stay in Taiwan for longer :\ His artworks were also displayed in Japan, he told me that some people wanted to buy them but he refuses to sell them. 

one of the many paintings.
Japanese people loved this painting the most apparently?
BECAUSE IT'S FISH? 

he gave me this magazine so I brought it to Australia :D

he gave  me this magazine too :D

OS: where's that gene in me ;___; jello