Wednesday, June 19, 2013

mini rant - hmm

I was going to work on that post
but then I went to sleep at 6pm and now it's 4 in the morning what do I do lol?


too true bby


a thought:
I still remember my very first impression of the admin. It dated back to april 2010, all I can say is that we weren't quite happy with them. Not even till now. So many little things that are SO EASY to be taken care of. I've had detentions for being late because my parents didn't call up to the school when my bus was late but you know what, we did call up but they thought my name was Maggie Tran so they put down the wrong name. Furreal. 
It could be because we have asian pronunciations but they didn't even bother double checking if the name was right or not. Apparently they just went, okok, and hung up really quickly. Life skills: Always be mindful with the asian names, so easy to get wrong, don't be confident about it, ANYONE. Then again, am I really the right person to be giving tips on 'life skills'? HAHAHA I JUST WANT TO BE A CAT.
How did we eventually find out that they've been putting down the wrong name for the past year (or maybe 2)?
I told the front desk that we did call, I showed her the text from stepmum saying that she called.
They didn't care, " no. you. did. not. call. in. -pissed face-"
 stepmum called in to complain.
nekminnit
gets an email from frontdesk telling me that my detention is deleted.


If I was a cat in this situation, would of just be like "stuff this I'm going to do something useful today". Goes around the city rounding mah urban cat homies and go on a fun run. WHY NOT? At least we're all having fun, exercising. Okay maybe not. We'll probably end up sitting outside eb games watching people play games because we have paws and will have trouble pressing the keys. BUT THEN AGAIN. Aieron plays league (and he's good!) with no hands, just his feet, and his mouth (with a spoon). I can do all thingsssssss. ENDLESS DREAMS AS A CAT. 

so I got in trouble (lol just a few mins talk as a small group) because I liked a post about someone complaining that the formal wasn't open so they couldn't ask someone from CI. Hmmmm. How is that in anyway, ruining the reputation of the school? Though, I do agree in that facebook shows any/every liking or commenting on a page so it might grow and become even more exposed to the public. The thing is, reputation is primarily built up from the word of mouth. Some people could be graduating with a terrible impression and experience. If I were to think about coming into the school. I'd first do my own research, then I'd get myself in contact with someone who is either currently in the school, or graduated from the school... and to be honest, I'd trust more on the student's perspective than the information I'm researched about or heard from the school. I'm not getting a job at the school, I WILL BE THE STUDENT IN THE SCHOOL and if students are not happy, then I wouldn't be interested in the papers. I will only be interested in papers if I'm working there.  So (long jump), I believe there's an alternative way to how everything is handled at the moment. Let's learn to develop some AQ.

I happen to choose this quote for our first qcs pract in the morning "You will only be judged by your actions, but not your intentions; you may have a heart of gold, but so does a hard-boiled egg"
(lol it goes something like that)
hmmmmmmmm


I'm scared what if a spy is reading my blog :(
really.