Saturday, March 5, 2011

D R U G

[2011.3.5] - D R U G




D ont 
R  uin
  oU r.........
G ame




^L A M E
'_'



---------------------------------------------------------------


I remember those days when :

..nature was my best friend
..I thought the grass was better than carpet
..I thought those wallabies were approachable
...I cried because I missed my favourite anime because the rest of the family decided to KTV

... I believed that I would suicide,
...I stupidly planned how to do so, and never ended up bothering to



This isn't a very pretty post on blog,
I dont think anyone would bother reading it all :L
seriously,, HEHEHE

so i wont bother.
because after every story i've told,
I become emotional,
especially after the stories that once pissed me off, or offended me a lot... or those mistakes..
and poo

poo

poo:)



poo:D






pooXD








POO


and ..










poo :))





with poo






you lose the balance
you cant balance something without two sides
one side wont balance anything

- I miss her
and them


maybe i'm just too tired XD
i miss him too
;_;
I wish he was here with me,
but he's gone now
I CANT SEE HIM AGAIN
CRYY

chrischrischris so cute ♥
baby i lovee youuu