Friday, March 11, 2011

Pray for them

Pray for those who are experiencing hardship..
God will protect you :)











[Monday]
yhus all have seen my FML SERIES?
I hate mondays :D

[Tuesday]
KUMON & PIANO
holey krap man, got some logarithms to do, they're so ghay :@
It was preetty funny at kumon..
joking around and getting side tracked every 2 minutes 

[Wednesday]
Bring it on auditions. + cross country
Went to school super duper earlier than usual, got to school at 8
and you know what?
my friend came,
So i was like...FML, awkward disabled (not a very suitable day for her to come)
Oh dayum, and cross country after lunch, it was quite boring actually, 
we ran...stairs LOL
wtf special X country :L
funny things
then afterschool we do the actual audition that we practiced since 8.
we were given two chances to do the same routine, 
YOU KNOW WHAT
i had a massive mind blank the first time,
lucky second time i remembered it all 
phew.

[Thursday]
ahh crap
today my legs hurt so much,
its so sore cause i'm a fat lazy ass that never exercises ever since my PRE ib life started.
farr out im so unfit :L
even though everyday we have to walk to school and walk back to bus stop.
wtf is this.
soo disabled TT

[Friday]
AH fxck my memory..
.......
still disabled.

PRAY FOR JAPAN
PRAY FOR OTHER SEVERAL AFFECTED COUNTRIES !!!
I LOVEE YOU ALL 
STAY SAFEE ♥