Thursday, March 3, 2011

TETRIS !

[2011.3.3] - T E T R I S






Yhu know what,
so close to getting addicted to Tetris
Last Night,
for the first time ever since school started,
I had the time and mood to just chill out.
On a weekday.
I'm pretty sure yhus all envy my night ayeee.

That was last night.




{{Today,,}}
So glad the clouds came out, it wasn't as hot as before, THANK GOD!
I hate the mornings when the sun shone brightly..
and poor little QA kids have to walk from the BBC bus stop...
cross the road, across the park, cross the road, across the oval and climb a hill just to get to school.

And thats how I turned blacker :@
I swear, the sun at toowong really kills, it like burns through your skin as you walk in the sun.
It's not even funny anymore,
So our dailey exercise was to run from one shade to another, to school, and back to busstop.
RESULTING MUSCULAR LEGS
#!*&#%^#&*^%!
what is this?

i lost my pencil case fml
Lovely, now i have to ....find another pen.......

first lesson;


okay.i'm going to stop now
tetris.
LOL see, i even cbf finishing my blog ...