Thursday, March 31, 2011

FUNFUNFUN





FINISH EXAMS!!!
FINALLLLY!!!!
NEED TO STUDY NOW!! FOR NEXT TERM
lololol -_-'''''
i need to try harder man




more As pl0x

hahahahahaha
ghayest thing: bio is on the same day as mando comp therefore my possiblilty of obtaining an award is down to 0. I will have to leave the competition straight after i present, and do something amazingly fun and important to me (Y). WOOT 
btw im going to sleep in on that day XD
sleep sleeeep
more energetic!

coolest thing: hmmmmm, actually finishing the tests!! makes me so happy, eventhough i had to bare with looking at my ghay scores and feeling depressed about it. SO, it is an indication that i need to work hard and contribute and listen in class MORE MORE MORE!

AND most of all, enjoy grade 10!!!!
im so lazy to even talk nows,
talking is unnecessary.
JOKES ANTISOCIAL MUCH

MY YOUTUBE FAV OF THE WEEEEEEK :D

Toddler AMAZING Choreographed Hip Hop Dance Moves - One Republic Apologize