Friday, August 31, 2012

OH HAY ROKAY
GOT DEM PHOTOS SAVED 

the following photo is a photo of channel 10 people coming to take footage of us.
awkward how we thought they were going to take audio sound....nek minnit holds the fluffy sht over us. 
gr 12 during film:hmm...forgiveness?.. I killed this person...in that way, i could forgive him.
our instep was chosen to be the instep reppin for the school fml
we acted like we're super productive and smart woot
massive mind map LOL leggo IOC jokes WIT 

then we were doing board work and 'discussing' to each other about what to include,
at THAT instance. 
camera man comes and puts the camera right in your face whut
DERPDERPDERP


Here is a photo from wednesday,
last bio cas session huehue
kids playing ninja hahahaha, poses gets worse...or better ;D


josiah vs juno


juno embracing his pole dancing career



fred and his usual self


EVERYONE PLAYING :D


last photo but not least...
BIO OTP NON OFFICIAL COUPLE 
WEAJTLWEKBJLWAKBEW


I'm going to get killled for this but oh wells :D


so in physics yesterday,
bianca and I were talking about couples.
bianca: -strokes screen (screen is turned to me)-  i'm with him <3
me: is he 34 or something
bianca: NOOO jwktleajewtkla
me: ahhaha he looks good in that photo
bianca: -strokes screen-
me: BAHAHHAHAH
bianca: whut?
me: YOU'RE STROKING YOUR PHYSICS ONE NOTE PAGE WAHHAHAHAHHA
bianca: -turns screen around- FUUUU

LOOOL bianca bianca, accidentally pressing out of your wall paper 
you nub
HUEHUEHUE