Thursday, August 9, 2012



random fact: I've actually read the entire holy bible, have to say that it felt refreshing after turning the last page of the bible. woopwoop.

The Holy Bible
Quotations from Chairman Mao Tse-Tung
Harry Potter✓ (which one?LOL read all like twice each book)
The lord of the rings✓ (which one =A=)
The alchemist 
The Da vinci code✓ (mando version yes?)
The twilight saga✓ (skimmed through the first two books)
Gone with the wind  (read the first chapter)
Think and grow rich
The diary of Anne Frank

______________________________________


came home after a long day,
had to admit, the Maths IA this time was easier than the ones before :D
started maths IA a week ago, just graphed the points and left it there.
Opened the document and started officially cramming it at 7:30pm ish
started using simultaneous equations, finding gradients between each points etc
then realised I could of used Median-median regression method,
fml delete 2 pages of work, 
start again.
couldn't handle the sleepiness at 11:30pm and went for a 4 hour-ish nap
woke up at 3:30
30 star jumps to actually 'wake up'
kept working on the IA
7:20pm, 5 mins before leaving the house,
presses print
WAS CLOSE TO RUNNING OUT OF PAPER PHEW

all that = I've lost the ability to pull off a successful all nighter 



ANYWAY, 
GOT HOME 
AND I SEE TWO MILK TEA(S) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
MY EYES LEGIT OPENED TO NORMAL *0*
YEYEYEYEYE


two days ago,
I was lining up at maccas to get some snack
there was an asian middle age couple in front of me
and a girl wearing 'gangster' clothes asked them if she could push in before them because her bus is coming soon.
asian couple said no they don't have any money.
she held her credit card out and said 'nono my bus is coming, can i push in?'
'yes' said the couple

THE END

Jokes bruh, i kept looking at her, 
there was something wrong/ different ..
...I kept looking..
there's something that's not suppose to be there (or that i've never seen of)
I continued to look...

OS: "is that a rat on her shoulder?"
dafuq, nice pet rat but bringing her/him into a fast food place is a bit creepy..
even though he/her is most likely tamed and all that,
the rat is like my hand size,
I looked at the rat
the rat looked back at me
the rat closed his/her eyes and continues napping...

what a messed up post....
:c