Friday, August 23, 2013

MATH - it will make you sad

INCOMING YOUTUBE LINKS 

"facts - they'll make you sadder"
laughing so hard HAHAHHAHAH ELLIOT IS FAB 
reminds me of paper 2... fml fml fml fml fml

Lucian's intro vid is just a bit too epic to handle.... for the first 34 seconds,
then life started to lose it's meaning.
Had to ask myself if this was a music video or ...

Then I lost it watching arcade hecarim lol skin spotlight HAHAHAAHAHA OMFG HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA
 I WANT TO SEE A RAINBOW HECARIM CHARGE AT ME WITH HOMEGUARD

Caught up with the eps on Makai Ouji: Devil and Realist
WILLIAM JUST EFFING ELECT DANTALION
OMG I THINK I AM QUALIFIED TO BE A FANGIRL D: WUUuuuuuhhhtt
although his excessively long fringe is somewhat irritating to look at...
I MEAN, if your face is aesthetically pleasing, THEN PLEASE DON'T COVER A PORTION OF IT OMG 
BUT REGARDLESS, OMFGASDLGKAJSDLKGJSADGADJSGLAKJDG *____* EP 3 I WAS MELTING HAPPILY AND ABSORBED BACK INTO THE EARTH :'DDDD
pls dont turn into full on yaoi anime QQ
ASDFALSDKGJALSDKJGALDKFJ MMMMUUURRHHHHH

3 days to cram/study for DT
should be enough
that's why
THAT'S WHY
-returns to explore the depths of youtube and animeplus-