Wednesday, October 23, 2013

99 Questions nobody asks tag

I'm really bored right now and sick of studying so ... here we go 

1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
either, normally I close it but it doesn't bother me if I'm comfy in bed and the door happens to hang open.
2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
ye we paid for that ok.
3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?

winter tucked in, summer tucked out.
4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
no. that has the be the dumbest thing to steal from the government.
5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
yea I have a wall of them
6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I don't cut out coupons, I bring the whole damn thing to the counter and rip it out on the go.

I use my coupons btw
7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bee?
bee 

because I won't be able to outrun a bear.
8:Do you have freckles?
No                  
9:Do you always smile for pictures?
I try to
10:What is your biggest pet peeve?
If anyone makes those disgusting chewing sound when they eat, my fist will gravitate towards your guts and you will need to undo life.
11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?

Yea man I'm on my 15325209386023958102950938601293840192836142350912835th step
12:Have you ever peed in the woods?
oh yes hell yes. back at ya nature xoxoxoxo

for reals I have, not gonna lie 
13:What about pooped in the woods?
grade 10 camp 
14:Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
I am the music
15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?

No

because everyone always borrows my stationary so I gotta keep it clinically clean 
16:How many people have you slept with this week?
a few like ..none
17:What size is your bed?
I think. I think it's queen but it could be double I'm not sure
18:What is your Song of the week?
Re:plus - It all turns out great 

keeping optimistic before finals
19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
good on some guys, horrid on others so it really depends

but then again, it's none of my beezwax they can wear whatever they want to wear
20:Do you still watch cartoons?
not much anymore 
21:Whats your least favorite movie?

who the hell remembers their least favourite movie hahahha
22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?

I wouldn't though 

but if I had to, I'd bury it in my heart awwwh maggie that's so deeeeeeeep 
hahah in all honesty I wouldn't bury it
23:What do you drink with dinner?
tea or water 
24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?

idk the standard one
25:What is your favorite food?
- bacon

- bacon
- bacon
- bacon
- bacon
26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
justin bieber movie

nah just kidding havne't even watched it yet
27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?
grandma
28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?

don't know what it is so ..no
29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?

naaaaah

maybe in my 5month old body yes, baby model in baby magazine
30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
like this year, to myself hahahah things high school camps make you do
31:Can you change the oil on a car?

I've seen it but never did it so I doubt I'll be able to do it on my own
32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I can't drive legally yet
33:Ever ran out of gas?
-
34:Favorite kind of sandwich?

the one with bacon in it
35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?

bacon

and scrambled eggs
dream brekky, been having them almost everyday for the past 3 months
36:What is your usual bedtime?
I don't have a usual bed time
37:Are you lazy?

at times

all the times
ahahhaha kidding
38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I didn't celebrate Halloween
39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?

rat

shush you all 1996s 
you're all rats or pigs hahahahahahahaha
40:How many languages can you speak?
Mando, Taiwanese, English

tiny bit of jap
so that's about 3 and .2
41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
nah, total girl was the bomb though 
42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
LEGO
43:Are you stubborn?

Yeah 
44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?

wot
45:Ever watch soap operas?

does community and himym count? they're both pretty darn melodramatic for me
46:Are you afraid of heights?

not really, as long as there's nothing that can potentially push me off where I'm standing then it's all gee
47:Do you sing in the car?
only when my song comes on
48:Do you sing in the shower?
I wouldn't call it singing hahah
49:Do you dance in the car?
naah
50:Ever used a gun?
nah only held the rifle cause it was too dangerous for me at that time

ye that's right we have a rifle in the house, empty your pockets now
51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
urgh .. for year book I think
52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
hella cheesy for me
53:Is Christmas stressful?

nah not really, just living another day, merrier day
54:Ever eat a pierogi?

Nope
55:Favorite type of fruit pie?

apple? 
56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?

soldier, teacher, doctor, vet, undercover spy, worker at nsa, fbi or something similar (basically to infiltrate and get to know the sketchy things that seem righteous in the minds of the masses)  
tbh I still want to do something like that 
let me dream ok
57:Do you believe in ghosts?
spirits yes
58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?

Sometimes
59:Take a vitamin daily?
vitamin d from the sun?

I want the d 
60:Wear slippers?
Oh goodness I try, but I always end up leaving it around the house so I only wear it in my room....

not embracing the asian habits atm
61:Wear a bath robe?
just get changed goshdammit
62:What do you wear to bed?

tshirt, underwear
63:First concert?

never been to one lolololol
64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?

kmart is da b3$t
65:Nike or Adidas?

nike
66:Cheetos Or Fritos?
why not both
67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?

sunflower seeds
68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?

No
69:Ever take dance lessons?

once upon when-i-had-the-time when I wasn't lazy
70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?

hmm something not shady preferably
and if it happens to be a shady business, the success should be rocket high
71:Can you curl your tongue?

Kind of
72:Ever won a spelling bee?

No
73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?

movies get to me all the time but not as much with real life so no I don't remember
74:Own any record albums?

Nope
75:Own a record player?
Nope
76:Regularly burn incense?

Nah, but once in a while on some days as traditions (to thank ancestors and stuff like that).
wait am I thinking of the right "incense"?
77:Ever been in love?
no,
on a even more serious note, what is love exactly
78:Who would you like to see in concert?
don't really mind who but they better make good music
79:What was the last concert you saw?
music concert yay
80:Hot tea or cold tea?
iceeteaa 
hahaha either either idm
81:Tea or coffee?
tea is juuuustttt a bit above coffee for me atm
82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Sugar.
83:Can you swim well?
I can swim decent in a pool 
84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
yea
85:Are you patient?

Not at all
but I can be pretty patient if I think the wait is worth
86:DJ or band, at a wedding?
uhhhh haven't thought that far yet
87:Ever won a contest?
yea
88:Ever have plastic surgery?
*had
no
89:Which are better black or green olives?
I love olives regardless of their colour aight
90:Can you knit or crochet?
knit only soz
91:Best room for a fireplace?
toilet
to keep the bum warm
92:Do you want to get married?
Yeah, one day
93:If married, how long have you been married?
-
94:Who was your HS crush?
the ib program
........ ;)
95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
nah that's just plain spoiled and low
96:Do you have kids?
nah ahahhah 
97:Do you want kids?
yea at least 2
1 is too lonely
98:Whats your favorite color?
black
and green
99:Do you miss anyone right now?
not in particular mmmmm