Friday, November 30, 2012

AWW YEAH HOLIDAYS :D



I'm proud to say, 
I've attended the second last day of school -pats own back-
since last year I missed the last 3-4 days of school because I injured myself >_>

This week's overall recap!!



Wednesday!
Went to slq again for EE research day. Loving the internet there (always better than uq or qut since they dont have internet, for us) :D
For lunch, we went to city (again), Victoria and I decided to go eat at winter garden again but we swiftly U turned our way out after seeing the place being'people-mountain-people-sea*' 
*pl0x go google it or direct translate to mando


We ended up going to wara wara :D



the food was okayish imo
I've tasted better udon than this :D

Speaking of restaurants, 
you've probably read some posts about my cake adventure.
but guess what
I've been on a mission to taste wonton in every restaurant/shop I go to (that's if they have them) and to rank them in the order of my liking.
I can't remember them exactly in order though :\
I believe I've tasted all wonton soups in sunnybank though ...
There's this shop in market square, that has really good wonton soup but I forgot the name of the shop dammit. The name has 上海 in it.... hmm



Thursday!


yoyo second last day of school
my sunglasses (+ 100 points for awesomeness) 





 Friday

decided not to go to school since I know it'll be empty as fuuuuu
and I'll be alone in every class T____T
so I stayed home and planned to play lol.

didn't end up playing much
wasn't in the mood for it.
didn't follow ipl5 this morning for tpa's game :c
BUT BEBE GOT PENTAKILL HUEHUEHUE
WHAT IS WITH THESE PEOPLE GETTING PENTAKILL RECENTLY
CALEB GOT A PENTA
CURTIS GOT A PENTA
MY TEAMMATE GOT PENTA
WHERE'S MY---- quadra  :\
JOKES HAHAHHAHHAHAH


30seconds into my first morning game,
troliver calls via skype
my OS: what? what is this wizardry? call from china? when i'm playing sona against blitz? 

anyway I alt tabbed for a while to see oliver's awesome camera holding skills
(jokes it was pretty good I could see fred waving at me)
Announcing that the china trip crew is all well and most likely had a good sleep.
the beds in that hotel looked pretty nice :L
they just woke up and troliver decided to go wake up mathias in the other room.
so I watched them try to open the door (it was locked)HHAHHAHA
I should of scr clipped but I was alt tabbing in and out since mf started raging at my frequent long 'afk's :c
troliver held his phone (i believe?) in mathias' face LOL it was pretty funny

if there were other funny stuff that happened while the vid call was on.... I MISSED IT :\


#



I was going to take a photo of this lazy wallaby lying on the grass WHILE eating grass.
What the heck, it's like lying on udon while eating udon
or like lying on cake while eating cake
Life is unfair

look
and by the time I opened my ipod, this little cheeky wallaby got up and started staring at me

cheeky wallaby in the center





couldn't agree more :\
dem missed ultis 

p.s. I've finally made some more friends on lol :'D
good support games wins you friends 
life lessons 101

making friends have never been so simple
damn my anti social personality wlkaejtwkalejtlkwae
^ lol I spammed my keys and typed my ign, except a and e is the other way around
^^ see thats how I made my ign for lol
legit just spammed my keys and made the name