Monday, November 26, 2012

BEEACH

one week of school left 
OOOHYEAAHH!!
WIT and physics due on Monday,
YOLO LEGGO BEACH ON SUNDAY HAHHAH

I was kind of surprised that I was invited to this outing :'D
It was pretty fun getting owned by the waves and getting sunburn on the shoulders
(dat pain when carrying my bag T__T)




we saw a jellyfish on the sand (probably washed up) and scooped it up with a shell and buried it.
it looked like a calculator to me at first awks
-sees RIP-
guise 1 minute silence


troliver got stung by the jellyfish gg 
D:



 this is a photo of me taking a photo for careb, doolan and troliver
and here's the photo that I took of careb, doolan and troliver
MAGIGIE PHOTOGRAPHY

took most of the photos :D
with doolan's camera cause it's quite good actually

simple game turns awkward
carol's sexy hips man
people spooning each other ;D


self explanatory 

making carol a tail



^ we buried doolan and stuck chips in the sand to attract seagulls frantic birds 
 side note: careb's bod on the right

kthanksbye
still cant be bothered to blog properly
I'll eventually come back to this post and edit it
so if you're interested in what happened on the day,
keep stalking this post
dw it wont be long before I update this :D