Sunday, November 18, 2012

last chance

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
'proper' post time again! :D
This week has been SENSEI-TIONAL
HURHUR
jokes it was like every other school week -____-

wednesday
can't remember what happened

thursday
can't remember what happened

friday
CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE WOOHOO XD
taken from julie's phone LOL
All of us wanted the strawberry one
vic: ..hmm nah it's okay yous can have it
me: meh next time i'm having the strawberry one
julie: muahaha it's mine 

YES NEXT TIME I AM DEFINITELY HAVING THE STRAWBERRY ONE 
CRAVING NOW

then we played cards - big 2
if julie and i lost 1 game, we have to take the dare
if vic loses 3 games, she'll take the dare
(since vic doesn't really know how to play)
AND GUESS WHAT
I LOST
OMFG
julie - 0
vic - 2
me - 1
FUUUUUUU I I STUFFED UP THE ORDER OF MY CARDS OMFG
the dare was to text any grade 12 we know to congratulate them on graduating from highschool
AND
to 'confess' and talk about how 'we're not destined to be together' etcetcetc

to this day (sunday),
julie still haven't sent me the exact text she wants me to send to that grade 12.

:D 



 ^no one say 'mando is easy'
mando exam coming up soon omg
must get 7 or else I'll get owned T___T
last chance
yes
last chance







^ i've only ever flashed by accident but not ult by accident 
(even when i ultied the completely opposite direction of where I was suppose to ult #sona #epic fails #everyoneallchatlaughed)
THAT TIME, I WANTED TO ULT, BUT JUST IN THE WRONG DIRECTION GG 
since the champion (s) that i play have ulti that require another mouse click to target etc so thank goodnet

this morning i had an intense 1v1 with soraka <3
i died
but it's okay i avenged on his/her teammate blitz
me: COME FORROW ME BLITZ, COME COME
blitz: -speeds up, runs after me- 
me: -runs into brush-
BRUSH HAS 4 FRIENDLIES
me: HOT 6SOME :D
lololol it was really funny at the time because we face rolled blitz and darius top huehuehue





 kind of true?
jokes i lied this wasn't a proper post :'c
I didn't even sketch/copy any drawings
what the hell am I doing with my life,
life of blank promises.
EJLAWKEJTWA THAT'S HOW I ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL jokes again </3