Tuesday, November 13, 2012

HIIIIIIIIIIIII

HIIIIIIIIII





















Sunday arvo, felt like drawing for Julie's birthday card :D
hurhur so I learnt how to draw chopper !!
chopper looks dodgy, awks it's so out of proportion...
anyway
haven't drawn for so long >__> about 1 term or so?
guise tell me when was the last time I posted my fairy tail drawings LOL
I THINK I WANT TO DRAW AGAIN (but not in class of course -cough-


MONDAY 
PARTY IN BUSINESS!!
we ate plenty of food and watched some random videos :L
I've seen most of the videos while I was procrastinating on youtube...
so I just kept on watching community and modern family LOL
whilst spazzing about english

Tuesday
omgomgomg english ioc practice SPAZZES for whole day
emotionally stressed out because we've only got up to act 1 scene 7 as a whole class...
but we finished watching the movie :L
MY EXTRACT WAS FROM ACT 3 SCENE 2 KK 
BULLSHTS AUTHORIAL INTENT T____T
but whatever just make to 7 minutes because...


MAGGIE'S CAKE ADVENTURE!!!!!



to calm and reward self
1 week without cake
T_______T

chocolate mud cake
BREADTOP
4.00

worth it.

was fungry