Sunday, July 7, 2013

Random + Brunch

Helllo ALL :D

Spent a long time trying to find a decent blogskin that reflects the kind of person I am. I mean, you'd totally judge me hard if I used a kawaii and sparkly blogskin that obviously does not, at all, suit my sarcastic, critical and awkward personality. Anyway, I spent even more time editing the html and screwed up a few times but thankfully it wasn't too major. There's still one more problem though.. how do you put the date of the post below the title??? Right now it's at the end of each post and it looks like it's the date of the post after. ermagurd. idk I'm ubnub at this. 

I actually just got back from brunch! Woke up at 9:30am, round of applause pls because I've been waking up at 12ish. Then I tagged along with parents to brunch because yolo, what is school work? We went to Toscanis on Eagle Street. I was getting so self conscious because this place is so nice (actually I just haven't been out for a long time). There was Sunday market but we didn't hang around for a long time because omg homework, yeah still have to do them. The weather was nice too and the people looked like city people, not Elizabeth street, Adelaide street people but legit tumblr city people. Well at least I didn't roam in my thongs so it was all gee, I tried. Then the more inner city we go, the less intense it got and when we drove past sunnybank on our way home... it was like the countryside ahhahahahahaha no offence, come on I live here. 


We were initially thinking to go to ikea for breakfast but then dad was like, NAH EAGLE STREET. Oh wow so badass. Since I mentioned ikea, I'd like to point out the sneaky changes they've made to the restaurant and why it pissed us off. If you've never been to ikea, you'd never know how awesome it was. The food was cheap as and quality was good for the money we paid. Then, around some time last year, they changed the drinks. You could say that coke, lemonade, fanta, sprite etc tasted like cordial. Really? Even if the restaurant is just a strategy to attract people to at least visit the place, there's no need to betray us with the shit quality. Why not just increase the price of the cups (since it's refillable). Okay jokes that's probably not the most ideal option. At least you can charge us more and make it break even if it's not already doing so (if it is then YOU GREEDY BUSINESS TRYING TO MAKE MORE MONEY OFF FOOD THAN WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO SELL LIKE FURNITURE). Ahem, then again, it's hard to get anywhere without greed in the business world. Hahahah talk like I know anything about it, but I don't actually know that much, just observing so don't take my word for it.



Last night we had a family gathering and we were playing some personality quizzes. You know it gets better when you do with with other people ;) It was funny teasing one of my cousins because he's actually attractive for a guy. Ladies don't even try, he's only in grade 7 but there's at least 3 aus chicks that like him. IN bro, and he actually told his mum that it's 50/50 for him to marry a non asian woman. When I say he's attractive, I mean that he's not those pretty boys with the fringe or whatevs but his face. I hope his future girlfriend won't find this post but the truth is, he's a farting machine and he's proud of it. People normally hide their farts but he and his brother, attack each other with farts HAHAHHA and they're not ashamed of it, at all. We'll be chillin around and suddenly one of them will fart and leave the room, nek minnit everyone strangles him. Oh yeah and also, we were on the topic of Apollo's belt and he was like "I HAVE ONE" then we checked and we were like "nah man that's your skin". Anyway, we were teasing him because he likes this chick and he gets all shy talking about her. He's normally loud and confident etc so it was funny to see that kind of expression once in a while hurhur >:D

Fml school tomorrow hopefully I get can out of bed, but that doesn't mean that my head will be awake.



can't. stop. listening. to. this. song. whelp.


until then.