Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Respect b1tch3$

That went too far,
if you cannot tolerate or accept other people's flaws then at least acknowledge that they're trying to do their best in their position. Don't just laugh at everything they do. Do you even know how it feels if you were in their position? 

What's so funny? Not even trying to hold back, these type of people disgust me. As childish as it sounds, they're bullies. HAHHAHHAHAHA IS THIS STILL FUNNY? This doesn't happen often but I really felt like I could punch them in the face over and over again, "HAHAHAHAH FUNNY STILL?". Those are just to describe the height of my anger towards these ignorant people. Just going to briefly touch on this topic, but backstabbers. The ones that appear all nice and caring to others, turn to their friends and laugh about you, turn back and you're there smiling back at them. How stupid did you look in their eyes? Stop being delusional and assume that they're so nice and has the best personality in, duh, worrrrrrld omg ily xoxoxo. 

I thought there'd be compassion or empathy within but turns out that there's not enough of it to suppress and put this stupid behaviour to an end. Some of you might be thinking that I'm overreacting but in all honesty, it really struck me hard. What kind of fuckery were these people thinking? A joke is a joke but hey do you realise that you're abusing people, yes I said it, a b u s i n g and that is not okay. You know why it's abusing? Because you stepped over the line, the line that tells you to stay the fuck away and have some respect. Respect because in essence, you are leeching off them and they selflessly provide you with the knowledge to do 'better' and even if they're bad at it, it's the 'action' that counts. Is it really that difficult to just sit there and bare with it? Must you reveal the immaturity so soon? It gives them more reason to take back the trust they've given. 

Looking back, I'm glad I've learned how to respect people of higher status (than me). By nurture, I use to talk back a lot but through years of living with people with strict, traditional family structure, I became more accustomed to show respect in my actions and words. I did try to push the lines and that didn't work. What was I thinking. Of course I got owned, asian lecture style, more chores and work as punishment. Days having to keep my head down around the house in shame  to show that I've reflected on my actions and admit defeat. They know more, they've experienced more, they've lived longer, they feed me, they let me live, they're keeping me alive, they're giving me clothes, chance to have a good education. What gives me the right to challenge them and push them down from their place, the place where they belong and have rightful ownership of. So when I see people doing something like what happened today... it's just as what the others said, disappointing. 

I'm one of the ones who didn't stand up in the situation, which means that I'm just as pathetic as the people who intimidated them. We often know how to act but we never really execute our thoughts. Almost as if our moral standards are shadowed and closed away by our  fear of judgement.  At least that's what I do and I'm want to be able to initiate my thoughts instead of being a bystander, just keeping it in my head. What really is important is not what is thought, but what is done because thoughts don't matter when it stays as a thought. Of what value do you think a thought is, if the thought's purpose is to simply live within the mind? That's probably why I have some sort of admiration for people who are able to DO more than what they claim or have in mind, someone who is not me. Surprise, surprise! I actually think though a lot of things. 

so much rant 
dw it's a gift from me 
at least I'm updating and helping you procrastinate