Monday, September 10, 2012

heeelllo
First day of blocks. 1 exam down 4 to go!
Business paper 1 wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.
but still, could of done shit in it anyway LOL.
In past practice exams, I did section A then section B, and I never finished my exam FML
SO TODAY, I tried something new, and started section B first, which was also worth more marks then finished off section A in the last 20 minutes or so.

Super anticipated to 'today's' business paper 2 woot. Jokes finance sucks.
I'm so fked over with maths as well, should of listened in class fml.
DT is going to be so hard again T__T
people please don't underestimate DT!
the questions are awkwardly phrased and could be interpreted in 100 ways which makes it difficult to make out what they're trying to ask.

Anyway, friday is off for me so I've got a three day weekend hahahahah
poor chem and hl maths people :c


Exams:
[x]Business paper 1
[  ]Business paper 2
[  ]Maths paper 1
[  ]Maths paper 2
[  ]Physics
[  ]DT paper 1
[  ]DT paper 2

weeeww no photos today!