Thursday, September 27, 2012

HORRIDAYS

Finally in holidays :D

so I did what I never intended to do - play league
this could be my biggest mistake,
since I should be studying and and doing some more business paper 1 study since exam is in a few..weeks? month(s)?

gaming:
I either have really good games or really bad games which is horrifying and ghay, especially when I'm on a defeat 'streak'. then i crave for victories and dry cry myself when im in queue for the nek game. Haven't actually played a dungeon on c9 for 1 week or so. probably kicked out of my new guild :c

queue
funny word... CUE-UE


anime/drama/manga:
Haven't watched any drama or read any manga recently. Just been keeping up with sword art online every sunday morning. Yes, first thing I do is torrent the 1080p ep huehue. LAST EP WAS SOOO SAD I CANT EVEN.

life#1:
been doing some houseworks everyday and kinda jumping back on my piano and finding cords for some indie rnb songs. Max time I sit in front of my piano each day-> 10 minutes. My neighbours actually tell my dad that my style in music has changed...sew awkward because i rarely play my classical ameb pieces. Now i like play anime soundtrack, pop etc songs. Then I feel bad and play one piece just to satisfy my neighbours hahahahahaha.............................

life#2:
WENT TO FRIEND'S HOUSE TO PEDO ON THE PUPPIES OMFG
THEY ARE SO CUTE

BTW ^ that was not my hand hhahah
my hand is obviously bleker
BUT CLOSE UP SHOT TO OREO'S FACE OMG
LOOOK AT DEM EYEBROWS SO CUTE OMFG



THIS IS A PHOTO^ OF OREO AND TED
they're so cute omfg
and innocent and funny
ted likes to smell my friend's crotch 
it's hilarious
TED

we went to the park and watched them play around and eating leaves and pissing around the place.
they're so small and cute omfg x1000000

then we brought them back to my friend's house and tried to get them to fall asleep again (since we woke them up first)..
Oreo somehow decided to put his head on my food and slept like that
then his head was like sliding down to my toes
and he would go back to the position again,
and slide down
and go back
and slide down
hahahaha
then he tried another position and just closed his eyes and slept
10 minutes of this
SO CUTE OMFG
:'D
then we managed to shift  (SHAPE SHIFT SHAPE SHAPE SHIFT SHIFT SHAPE SHIFT ) oreo to sleep with his bro. 


SO CUTE
YOU CAN SEE OREO'S EYEBROWS
omg :'D

but they're giving oreo away :c
hope they both don't cry moar at night.

other:
just realised that i shared 2 choreo vids on tyga's wish
THEY'RE BOTH GOOD I CANT DECIDE WHICH IS MORE BEAST HAHA
moon's choreo is more defined i guess,
but then the one i just shared was more 'vibe' based
IMO.