Sunday, September 23, 2012

TW FESTIVAL/lameness

Still not bothered to edit dreamworld post



 le me being a good support
jokes according to math-ias and fre-der-ick, no one really plays her as support 

 Friend: "oh wow you play... you're a girl, so you play support right?"
FUUUUUUUU
-tries out Morgana-
not too bad
JOKES

the following photo really proves my lameness in playing carry
one minnit playing against 3 year olds and owning them
nek minnit playing against 4 year olds getting owned 
therefore showing that I have skills of a 3.5 year old child
so sed

disclaimer: I play lol because I'm even shittier at anything else. Yes, that's right.
anything else to blog about?
no


Taiwan festival was okayish,
tbh i couldn't really judge if the festival was good or bad,
too tired from LOLing the whole day 
and my brain just decides to shut down and go derp.

food was alright, could be better
prices need to go down
the venue was terribad 
performances were awesome

met a few of my dad's friends 
-they see me-
them: where is your dad?
me: he just dropped me here and went home to go for a number 2
them: oooooh 
-awkward silence-
me thinking: wow the last part was unnecessary..
......
why did I say that?
...who cares :D

and saw a few asian friends there,
super awks trying to hide from them hahahahahahahahahahah - dry laughs -  >__>
 fireworks was alright...didn't expect it to be too good since the venue sucks overall



NOTE: we need to lose our mos burger virginity in the holidays 

MAGICKY/MAGIGGGGGY (apparently thats my name now)