Tuesday, February 26, 2013

100 Truth

can't opt me into play truth or dare now, cause all you little stalkers know enough





WHAT WAS YOUR:


1. Last beverage: soy milk


2. Last phone call: with myself (was trying to fine my phone k)


3. Last text message: dad


4. Last song you listened to:好朋友的祝福  


5. Last time you cried: when watching guilty crown


HAVE YOU EVER:


6. Got back with someone you've broken up with: #5everalone


7. Been cheated on: #5everalone


8. Kissed someone & regretted it: #5everalone


9. Lost someone special: yes


10. Been depressed: moody you could say


11. Been drunk and threw up: NO.


LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:


12. Light Greeeeeen


13. White


14. Yellow


THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2013)


15. Made a new friend: ...... actually yes, surprisingly 


16. Fallen out of love: #5everalone


17. Laughed until you cried: yis 


18. Met someone who changed you: not this year


19. Found out who your true friends were : uh no not really


20. Found out someone was talking about you: yes


21. Kissed anyone on your Facebook friend's list: yeah man i kissed my mom and dad and yes they do have my facebook SCARED YO?

22. Who do you love?: close friends, family


23. How many kids do you want? 2


24. Do you have any pets?: no


25. Do you want to change your name: no 


26. Do you like homework? no


27. What time did you wake up today? 7am


28. What were you doing at midnight last night?: macbeth-ing


29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: graduation 


30. Last time you saw your Mother: 3 weeks ago :D


31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?
Okay this isn't really my 'life' but it's an event which I wish I could go back to and change everything I chose to do. Back in grade 1, I'd go to the local park and play on the swings etc with my friends. On this day, we saw an injured bird lying on the play ground and decided to pick it up and put it in a box. No one offered to bring the bird home to take care of it so I ended up taking the bird home. After a few days, the bird's wings recovered and he/she was flapping and extending his/her wings in the box. I went to the park everyday and tried to find worms for the bird to eat. One day, I took the bird out to the park and the bird was flapping his/her wings like crazy. I thought maybe he/she wants to get out, but I was too selfish and thought that the bird needed more care and it wasn't my decision to just suddenly free the bird (since step-dad also took care of the bird). After a few more days, the bird was eating less food and was lying down more frequently. Unfortunately, the bird ended up suffering so much (we even took it to the vets and asked for help), and died in a few hours. I wish'd that I freed the bird on that day, then he/she would be back home, to where he/she was suppose to be, back in the nature. 

I've learnt that we need to learn to let go. Holding things that are not suppose to be yours will only hurt the both of you. Even if it seems beneficial and happy or what not for the time being.... 

I still remember the place where we buried him/her. I took her/him in out of compassion, but I killed him/her because I wanted to keep him/her with me. Even though it's been 11 years or so, but I'm glad that I've learned one of the most valuable lesson in life at an earlier stage. THANK YOU BIRD ;____;

wtf this doesn't even answer the question HAHAHHAHAH

32. What are you listening to right now: my fan 


34. Who is getting on your nerves now? the taiwanese host lul


35. Most visited webpage: Facebook


36.Whats your real name: Maggie Chen


37. Nicknames: Magigie 


39. Zodiac sign: aries


40. Male or female?: Female


41. Primary School?: heaps.. 


42. Secondary School?  Redeemer Lutheran College, QASMT?


43. High school/college?:  QASMT? IDK?


44. Hair color: Blek


45. Long or short: Long-ish


46. Height: 167cm


47. Do you have a crush on someone? #5everalone


48: What do you like about yourself? I speak the truth 

49. Done weird things: oh hell yis all day errday


50: Tattoos: non


51. Righty or lefty: righty


FIRST:


52. First surgery:   when I was suuuper duuuuper young, not going to explain the details of the surgery 


53. First photo : birth? no idea


54. First best friend: omg i can't remember her name, wtf she was like my bestie, we went to the same school and cram school QQ but I remember this girl's name 施清華,who always gets bullied and teased and I'd be the one saving her. Maybe that's cause she was the kindest person in the whole class back then. She even asked me what kind of present I'd like as a farewell gift. Sadly, I didn't tell the class that THAT wednesday was the last day of school for me in Taiwan. So we parted without much fuss (imo), cause man... saying goodbye is just too sad I can't handle the sadness. 
I also took one of my guy friend's sakura card capturer's legendary cards to Australia with me. LOOOOOL SORRY HAHAHAH I FORGOT TO RETURN IT TO YOU (12 years later).  


55. First sport you joined: 100m sprint (track and field in general)
Was one of the most hardcore try hard competitive person back in Taiwan LOL I'd be like 'race ya?' to every guy in my class (what a d) and we'd sprint from the corner of the field across to the other corner for warm ups. Use to still try run competitively at Redeemer... Now I'm unfit and suck at moving fast irl :(


56. First time you blushed: don't know


57. First pair of trainers: Dunno.


RIGHT NOW:


58. Eating: chicken


59. Drinking: water


60. I'm about to: write mando essay


61. Listening to: fan


62. Waiting for: the moment when I feel like I should stop procrastinating


63. I'm feeling: sleepy


YOUR FUTURE :


64. Want kids?: omg repeated question 


65. Get married?: Yis


66. Career: something practical 


67. Lips or eyes: eyes


68. Hugs or kisses: uhhhh hugs


69. Shorter or taller: taller


70. Older or Younger: dm


71. Romantic or spontaneous:  dm


72. Nice stomach or nice arms: dm


74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship


HAVE YOU:


75. Kissed a stranger: no


76. Drank hard Liquor?: yis


77. Lost glasses/contacts:  nuh


78. Sex on first date: No


79. Broken someone's heart: #5everalone


80. Been arrested: No


81. Turned someone down: #5everalone


82. Cried when someone died: yeah when dobby died omg the feels </3


83. Fallen for a friend: yea sucks


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:


84. Yourself: yis


85. Love at first sight: yis


86. Heaven: yis


87. Santa Claus: no stuff that, never believed in it


88. Kiss on the first date: #5everalone


89. Angels: yis


90. God: getting a bit personal here. 


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:


91. Do you like one of your classmates? i like all my classmates equally 


92. Did you sing today? yeeeeeep


93. Did something illegal? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha -dry laughs- 


94. If you could go back in time, how far would you go? 1 week (so I could do this IOC thing earlier)


95. The moment you would choose to relive?  grade 10 (pssh easy and chilled)


96. Are you afraid of falling in love? somewhat


97. When was the last time you wore boots? december in taiwannn


98. Are you usually late, early or right on time?  early or on time (if i'm late then 90% is on purpose)


99. Would you give your life to save someone else's? yes for the loved one


100. Are you afraid of posting this as100 truths? no i've done something like this before #yolo #swag


yeah proper post later after I finish work