Tuesday, February 5, 2013

kpop stuff + other

have to point out
choreo for B1A4's Tried to walk is absolutely amazing and SUPER MANLY 
 it's so cool can't deny *_____*

but I can't see myself looking normal dancing that so..
ermagurd sistar19's new mv super sexy -drools-

BoA's disturbance is such a beautiful sonng too. tae-MAN ftw <3
remember back in the days (grade 8), I use to be a massive fan of SHINee and bought SHINee's very first album. Then their song styles started to change and I became less attached to them.  

why am I back into Kpop now, judges self
JPOP/ANIME SONGS PLEASE

btw apparently 甄嬛傳 is going to be aired in America 
WTF LOL but 76eps will be shrunken down to 6 eps 
bl they're going to miss out on some epic story
WATCH THE WHOLE 76 EPS IT'S WORTH IT (if there's eng subtitles on the net)
second part of the drama is coming out soon too WOOP WOOP
definitely watching it


I should be studying...