Wednesday, February 27, 2013

mon-wed food



Monday Afternooooon tea at breadtop
It was such a rainy, humid day so we decided to go eat some food because food = happiness :D



[forget about food]




[now]

















then we went to bigw to buy some pens (since I ran out of ink on my awesome japanese pen). Now I can't share my pens to people. YES YOU, ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO NEVER BRING PENS TO SCHOOL. Use my inks yeah, INKS YEAH? BRING YA OWN KIDDOS :O
It took us so long to pick a decent pen... then these two female students from ___ school came up behind us and started whistling in an annoying way. Pretty sure they were trying to troll us. Then we quickly picked one and walked off without looking at their faces, giving them attention will only make it worse.
Why would they do that? What do they get out of doing this? What state of mind are they at when they thought of doing that?

I really wanted to say "I know how to urinate thank you very much"





[forget about the content above]


















[now]









So after dad picked me up from garbo, we went home and went out to eat dinner straight away GG
We went to this new viet restaurant/shop at Eight Mile Plains shopping center. Next to sushi train? It's pretty small in terms of shop size. We waited for a few minutes and were seated in @@

I ordered small chicken pho (again)
chicken > pho
Meaning there were more chicken in the serve than the actual pho..... but pretty good for me since I had donut and latte LOL








wet weatherr

stepmum chatted with the cashier guy and found out that he's not even viet LOOL but they needed people so they hired him to just be the cashier. He knows a bit of taiwanese and he was like "gam shia" when we left. The owner of the restaurant is chinese-viet 





-dad takes my half finished chips-
-dad leaves this much left for me-
maggie: just finish it
dad: no, this is for you
maggie: ...........


Wednesday CAS - QASMT MUSICAAAALLLL
just designing posters and watching the casts practice LOL




Noggi afterschool

 pricey :(
but tastes good