Sunday, February 17, 2013

2 truth 1 lie

1. I have a dog
2. I play league of legends
3. I enjoy watching National Geographic, Animal planet and Discovery Channel


Tricked everyone in my instep 
Dedicated stalkers would know which one is the lie ;D


Macgrath: what breed
Maggie[instantly] : labrador
Mcgrath tried 
had the plan totally set out in my mind
if he asked which position I play on lol (unlikely), I'd say support 
if he asked which of those three channels hosts 'the haunted' (doubt), I'd say animal planet














HURDUR
I don't have a dog :(
I can only reblog them over and over again on tumblr 
lol just animals in general 

there's a little bit about myself -cough- 
can't be bothered blogging properly ... BACK TO GUILTY CROWN OMFG watching it all over again
dem feels
#whathappenedtonoanime/manga