Friday, February 22, 2013

A 'thought'

Just curious,
but do you ever listen to a song and it reminds you of a person or an event?

Maybe cause I tend to put a song on replay for days and all the memories I have during the time becomes attached to the song. Those feelings swell up again and you can't stop listening to that song. There goes self destruction again. Surprise I actually have a song for (that reminds me of) almost all of my friends. I don't necessarily have songs that remind me of my close friends, but those that were once a close friend and that we've somehow drifted apart. People change and go separate ways, deal with it. 

those songs tell you how much of a damn time you had



which ever way you see the word 'damn' as



Sadly, songs are currently in control of my emotions. I think the medication is making my mind blank and retarded LOL 

So if I listen to ..
dubstep, it takes all the worries etc away 
acoustic songs, all the feels come and I die (emotionally)
mando sad songs: oh no.... no....no..nononononononnononoono
nightcore (psh stupid ollie), I get hypo for the duration
anime soundtrack, THE ULTIMATE HAPPINESSSSSS AND RAINBOWS

note: please dont let me listen to songs with a mixture of 2 or more of those, I will legit break.