Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Burrrrrrrrrrr


Summary of my day

[1]
10mins left of lunch -buys quiche - (is that how you spell it?)
couldn't finish the salad in time QQ
Mr Leong told me to put the plate in the little room in MLC4 for now. 
Our whole class forgot to bring the mando text book so we got in trouble and had to stay in after assembly. Turns out it was awesome since we got to sit down and stay in the air conditioned room :D 
HUEHUEHUE and I finished my 'lunch' at pause 

[2]
Navina's pro english 
"I intent to creates" and so many more .. 
GAWSH HL ENGLISH PLIS, getting an SL to read over the specifications really help :L

[3] 
Finally received the notes for DT :D
some falling pages
smells old LOL
well I was going to write my own notes but ... there's a complete one in my possession (for 2013)... 
ahh..to do notes or not to do notes @@

[4]
BEST TYPE OF BREAD AT BREADTOP
so gud makes me happy every time
overnight ones taste soggy and chewy though :\


couldn't stand anthony's sketch book
those binder books that allows you to rip out paper yeah?
well he's not doing a very good job at ripping those pages
SO I SPENT 10MINUTES RIPPING ALL THE RANDOM BITS OF PAPER FROM RANDOM PAGES
+
FIXING THE BINDER THING SO IT'S NOT CHROOKED AND RETARDED AND THERE ARE NO RANDOM PAGES NOT HOOKED

uurrrgghh OCD


A good deed a day
(jokes it's hard when you want to avoid people/going out of the bedroom)
Helped a lady get to myer center in the morning :D
it was kinda hard to explain to her the location from where we were...on top of that, I'm not a morning person..
so I'm half sleepy, annoyed, confused and SLEEEPY while giving her the directions but trust me I do try to be cheerful at the worse time of the day (for me). 

come to think of it,
it happens in the afternoon too
I run out of energy real quick :\

oh yeah I also napped a little bit in the post school something presentation in last period.
satttisssfied