Monday, September 9, 2013

another project yay

Really excited to get this "project" underway and completed before the holidays
It's been a while since I had the chance to do anything creative so HAHAHAH uhm soz if I get super involved and all that....

I have this massive post about my weekend but I didn't get to finish it this morning and went to sleep at 1am. Come on I started the post at 10pm and took no breaks. Why does it take so long for me to blog.... but anyway I shall leave that post in draft mode for a few more days.

Recently been back to this song, like omg why can't I get sick of it
would be a great song for duet choreo
-hint-

and no I did not find it from gta 4 please. 
I'm still stuck watching wife swap on youtube I don't have time for game -cough- IB -cough-

Finally got qtac and uac filled out on Sunday! My preferences are legit so realistic if you know what I mean #nomed I'm actually super surprised when dad let me put this weird trololol course down as my last preference for qtac HHAHAHA I have 2 more space on my uac, someone suggest an interesting course? I honestly don't care if it sounds retarded because the more unique, and unwanted, the more wanted in the future?