Wednesday, September 18, 2013

scarification

I am not a tattoo enthusiast so I've never thought of getting a tattoo anywhere on my body.

Why?

because I don't want to go through the pain to have something permanently "inked" into my skin. What if one day I change my mind or things happen and I want to remove the tattoo? I change my desktop background once a term so does that mean I'll change my mind about my tattoo in 10 weeks or so after I get it? Maybe it's just that I haven't found something that means so much to me that I'll want to remember for the rest of my life, preferably on my skin. I would always try so hard to scrub/scratch off the temporary tattoo after I apply them on LIKE WHUUUT money wasted. 

THEN I came across this picture of the process of scarification and that took it to the next level. I was first very confused then I felt scared from imagining it on my back. I generally have a medium tolerance for pain but just thinking of that makes me shiver. It's like hurting yourself and waiting for your body to heal and eventually get what you want, permanently and when it goes wrong......owh.........There's nothing bad about it as long as the person really wants it. At the moment I would definitely pass. I'll probably change my mind. Who knows.

-shivers-