Wednesday, March 20, 2013

duuur

AJSLFKEWJTLKWEJA:SLGJE
Couldn't study all last night because 我的眼睛 was so irritated and there was something in it and I couldn't get out at all. So I went to sleep at 10pm (knowing that I can't study with this), and woke up at 3am thinking that 我的眼睛 would be better by then. NOPE, still can't see properly, vision 240p can't see shit clearly there's obviously a layer of stuff over it. Thank goodness I only have DT today and it's multiple choice aw yeeeeaaah.

Got to school at normal time, crammed for DT but forgot what casting meant so I defs got that question wrong. I KEEP THINKING OF CASTING (magic related). 
in my mind
"can I cast metal?" 
"yes"
"can I cast ceramics?"
"yes"
"can I cast timber?"
"yes"
"can I cast plastic"
"yes"

but really, you can't cast ceramics or timber :(

After DT, I went to see the doctors and got my eye drops. It turns out that the root of the problem I was having was because it's super irritated and 細菌入侵 and I have bad immune system atm because of my 生活作息. 

Then I got home at 2pm and went and  had a nap. Planned to wake up at 3pm but I woke up at 5pm. Okay, how the fuk do I not recall myself getting up and pressing down the alarm button then going back to sleep...
THIS HAPPENS WAY TOO OFTEN.
Shall not trust myself with 1 alarm ever again.
I thought I could do it ..

Doctor told me to get more rest
does that mean I don't need to do my physics exam tomorrow?

Anyway let's be realistic, I need to do well in physics so I'm going to stay up later tonight.

I feel like I've been doing minimal amount of contribution. Every time I get on skype, I see 100+ messages in that group and the members exchanging opinions for improvement etc. Then there's me, the one at a bloody awkward place on urf, Australia, where I'd be awake when they're asleep and vice versa. It's been 1 week, I should be promoing and sorting things out but things are always getting in the way and I can't get in contact with this other person. Also it's been 26 hours, I still haven't replied those questions chucked at me :(