Friday, March 8, 2013

week 6 (in no particular order)


wasssssssssssssssssssup


another week closer to the finals 
TIME FLIES D:



playing 'type test' online in class
looked like we're doing so much work

can't ever get to 100wpm :(
whoever once skyped with me would complained tabout my intense typing 
I APOLOGISE AGAIN
I type hard/loud because I know I'll miss out letters if I type softly, then I'll have to backspace and that's my least favourite key on the keyboard. 








So there are these 'posters' stuck around mlc 4...but the I don't really agree with the translation for this one (btw it's the IB learner profile). 富有同情心的人 is someone with compassion and empathy. Someone who would bother trying to put themselves in someone else's shoes. Which means, caring is 富有關心的人 imo. You can be caring, but that doesn't mean you are compassionate or empathetic and vice versa. You can be 'caring' to try and not offend someone or to disrespect them but being caring doesn't mean you feel them, you understand what they're going through. I just think 同情心(compassion, empathy) is a bit more intimate than 關心 (caring) and those two things are clearly different from each other. 




hannah sun baking before maths


ermaghuuuuurd saumya in bianca's owl suit
so cute maaaaan (anyone in those looks cute lol)
had an owl in physics 
so many people are wearing those for cross country 
GG HF sweating in them, but perf for losing weight and getting fit
I get it, HOUSE SPIRIT :D
and yes, our grades count towards house points too 
this is how qa rolls.


Tuesday's dinner (I think)
aaaaannnd again, we're eating out for dinner because we're all super busy -cough- lazy to prepare food and stepmumm is going on business trip again to China, Vietnam and maybe Taiwan. Explains why we eat pho so frequently. 



I forgot what the restaurant's name was called @@ 
It's near vivace, gong and the petrol station...
I didn't eat much of the thing in the big bowl because it's spicy and I grow what I eat (not really). I grow pimples when I eat these spicy as stuff, and fried things. Will explain more about this later...

Friday night's dinnnnner (tonight)
Dad wanted me to get home before 5 so we could go to 東方 and have early dinner. Again, explains why we didn't go take stickers and eat something at the city. 

海南雞飯 *___*
SO GOOOOOOOOD
breaking fat control rule #1: do not eat rice for dinner

 nah ah
the rice tasted too good, had chicken taste to it LOL

we also went and bought 豆漿 :D
YES FINALLY AFTER 1 WEEK OF NO SOY MILK !


On wednesday

Had an appointment with my dermatologist (yes he's mine, MINE lul) at 8:15am. I actually stopped taking oratane about mid way through last year because I was running out of them and we didn't make an appointment at the start of 2012. We tried to make an appointment in dec 2011 but they were like, oh the system doesn't let us record the appointments for 2012 so you'll have to call us up and mek one. Then we all forgot about it and thought my condition is fine and all g. 

I was actually on oratane for nearly 2 years and the worse part of this treatment is the beginning because the pimples start to explode on your face and your condition will look even worse than before. It's just a phase. When my dad was young, he had soo many pimples (on his back, face, neck etc) and they were those deep pimples that are super hard to get rid of so he squished all of them and now he has pimple scares on his face. Same thing with my uncles, so that's why dad is sht scared that I'll start growing those pimples too. 

Yeah so then I stopped taking it for nearly a year and the pimples are coming back. So I went and saw gp and got the referral again. When I saw Dr  Lee again, he didn't get mad at me for not contacting him in the past months, instead, he just prescribed me the medication again and made sure I remember what days to take them. I was expecting him to like get a bit frustrated or annoyed but his reaction was flawless (as a doctor) and fitted to the characteristics of a good doctor, according to medentry. He wore this piece of device and looked at my skin then pressed the section under the chin, and the 淋巴腺 on both sides (soz idk the english word for it pls google). Then...

Dr Lee: Do you have a boyfriend?
Maggie: O_O? 沒有
Dr Lee: Good because you shouldn't get pregnant

WEEEEHHT? I don't have to have a boyfriend to get pregnant. Anyone can get pregnant without a boyfriend. What if you get raped or something. NOT THE POINT but yeah oratane causes birth defect so that's why he's asking. 



3rd kit I've gotten from the pharmacies.
note: they give us the kit at the beginning of each 'prescription', the dermatologist will give a certain amount of repeats and give you a new amount of repeats when you meet again. So you get another kit when you show them the new amount of repeats. GLAD THEY IMPROVED THE DESIGN HAHHAHA. They also changed the content inside, but the sunscreen is still the same brand etc so I'm assuming that the sunscreen is good?




starting from 0 again...
I almost forgot what it felt like when a small scratch would take forever to heal. A small mosquito bite would start hurting as if you've scraped a layer of your skin off. One day, your joints will randomly feel sore and it'll feel better the next day. Having occasional nose bleeds that'll last for at least 20minutes (just standing in the shower dripping blood and eventually blood clot that'll indicate that your bleeding time is over for the day). Dry face in general. The burning/prickling 'sensation' after a standing in the sun for too long. 







Was my song for the past weeks 
NOT ANY MOAR BRADUR
















90%是..甚麼??

沒錯,我就是沒勇氣
沒勇氣告訴你我的感受
沒勇氣卸下我的笑容
倦了

我多麼羨慕她
多麼羨慕你們之間那無形的默契
我時常檢討自己
我是不是不夠好
不夠壞
沒資格分享你的快樂或悲傷

那何嘗不是滋味
我想改變
最後結局卻不會改變
我還是那個路人甲
我還是那個好人
平凡的好人

我了解你疏遠的原因
我從何沒有如此做過同樣的事
因為,當你發現
他不是你要的
就該放手了


始終都會有一方,
試圖療傷自己空蕩的心房
為那個曾經讓你掏心掏肺的那個他,
留著滿地的淚水

轉眼間
試驗期
就結束了


你很遙遠
我終於了解這種感受
最遙遠的距離,是你心裡沒有我

我不怪他
畢竟是我不夠努力
不夠癡心,主動

我累了

我懷念那段快樂的時光
那段
只愛自己的時光
那段
能百分之百操控情緒的時候
那段
不需要在意某個他的時候


那對的人
會在我找到自己後
出現的


我是獵人
承認我小巫見大巫
敗給你了