Tuesday, March 5, 2013

ew monday

MONDAY

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
I don't remember what happened during the day... (blogging on tuesday, can't remember what happened the day before)
Handed in dt IA at 8:49 LOL (I walked swiftly) 

Mando was the usual, we actually didn't learn anything, we just did textbook work :D
Barely anyone in our mando class  is going to open day to help out. Last week, Mr Leong asked the class if anyone is going to help out at open day and I was the only one who put their hand up :(
Leong : "you're also performing for grade 12 mandarin"
^MY FACE

I panicked.
tried to withdraw several times, but he already told the people organising it....

I can't do the fan dance, or traditional chinese bird dance or something. I can't recite poems (okay maybe 三字經), I can't play chinese intstruments, I can't do calligraphy, can't sing. 
IM GOING TO SEND UNPLEASANT WAVES OF FREQUENCIES TO ALL THE UNLUCKY PEOPLE AT OPEN DAY! :D
HURHURHURHUR
I have warned you. 
Just gonnna #yolo it. Whatevs, new students nek year won't see me around the school. 
now I'm frantically trying to remember the lyrics to this song (pretty hard to remember for this song)... it's the most welcoming/happy song I've heard (that's not full on about love/breaking up/one-sided-love/rejections) AHAHA someone should hold a 大字報 for me LOOOOOL

hope my manly voice doesn't die before/on saturday ;D
dw the range of the song is like, med/low so I won't be screaming or suffocating (like anyone cares)

Last period was a presentation on EE, it was reallly realllly boring because I do mando and I know how screwed I am already. NO SANKS DON'T RUB IT IN MY FACE. Couldn't nap because Ms bullock has eyes of an eagle :c So many people got called because they had their eyes closed (meditating obviously''). I wish we could work on our EE ...

edited
to dear year 10s:
Please double, triple, quadruple check your survey questions. Some of them don't make sense at all. Don't ask open ended questions and have yes or no boxes. Also, I doubt people will be answer your questions without trolling if you have 'explain' questions straight after one another. "Define"? no thanks. Sorry to whoever's survey I did. Couldn't answer the questions legit because the questions were so trollable. 

Did come across this nice survey though
hacks



DINNNNER (from few days ago)




DINNNNNER (on monday)


Grilled chicken pho

We went to 8miles to eat some pho for dinner (again). 
Everyone is so busy with work so no one prepared any food for dinner.
Also found out that this other girl also speaks chinese (she's viet) and omg she's fluent. I wish I could speak other language (other than english), my taiwanese is so nub I understand it but can't speak it.
The not viet guy was like, "I TAUGHT HER" LOL gosh they're so funny.




TUESDAY

The school's admin really need to get their shit together.
I could rant about it but I want to quickly get this post over and done with so I can study....so until then.


GRIN & TONIC THEATRE today! They performed "I am Macbeth" which is pretty much a 40-50mins version of Macbeth.

Before the play begun..
Maggie: I hope they're acting out the part where she goes "UNSEX ME HERE".

maaan I love the girl's acting. Except I was expecting a more dramatic tone at that part of the play :(
Still better than the Macbeth movie though, cause the girl in that movie was weak as and pretty much whispered that line (which sucked because screaming it would sound EPIC). The girl today said that line in a evil, angry tone which is perfectly fine but damn I wish someone would just scream and dramatically fall on their knees (looking up to the sky with palms up).

Aside from that, the whole performance was awwweeesome :D
p.s. they had spooky video in the background and it'll have occasional flashes and pictures of creepy faces etc with exploding sound effects. It scared the shit out of people LOL but thankfully I have delayed reaction due to insufficient amount of sleep... OR it just wasn't that scary since I've seen shit scarier than that QQ

$6 worth itttt




that was a picture of julie raping victoria
I have more derp photos of julie but i'm saving it so i can blackmail her in the future


that was a picture of troliver's phone 
domo phone case :o
I love how we can just eat in TOK. Finished all my cookies, couldn't eat my lunch in class because I didn't bring a fork :\

WE WENT SHOPPING AFTER PHO ON MONDAY
stood in woolworths bread section for 10 minutes,
looked at the cookies for a good 8 minutes, wondered if I should buy them.
it's super fatty but reaaaallly tasty :D 

yes I did give in,
I mean..look at dem cookies, they're all like "BUY ME, BUY ME, BUY ME! ^__^ I KNOW YOU WANT TO <3 "  
who can resist?




that was a collage or photo strip of what happened at maths today

Three homosapians fighting to get in the room first so they can get the comfortable chair. 
me






just scrolling through tumblr

I don't know what else to blog about
Pretty sure there's something interesting but ermagurd I can't remember anything other than what we learnt in physics. Which never happens.  (but it did) (shh...it's the first) (understanding-physics virginity lost ) (just you and me baby) (......shh..)

this post sucked..I apologise
go study now if you're in grade 12
time is ticking!
toking
TOKing
TOK

I need to stop
I'm revealing the lame side of me